Nearby Attractions include:
- 10 minutes from Disney and Sea World.
- Other major theme parks are within easy reach - Universal Studios/Islands Of Adventure 20 minutes, or around 1 hour to Busch Gardens in Tampa.
- 1 hour to Kennedy Space Centre and the Atlantic beaches at Cocoa Beach.
- 1 hour to the Gulf Coast beaches.
- Orlando and Kissimmee's outlet shopping malls, including International Drive are within 20 minutes. There are four major malls (Florida Mall, Millennia Mall, The Loop and Winter Garden) plus two outlet malls (Prime and Premium), plus countless other shopping opportunities.
- Close to Highway 192 with its shops and restaurants.
- Wide choice of golf courses, fishing lakes (including fishing on site) and horse riding close by.
- Lake Louisa State Park. A short drive from Orlando, this park is noted for its six beautiful lakes, rolling hills, and scenic landscapes. Lake Louisa is the largest in a chain of 13 lakes connected by the Palatlakaha River, which is designated as an Outstanding Florida Waterway. Lake Louisa, Dixie Lake, and Hammond Lake, the park's most accessible lakes, provide access for fishing, canoeing, and kayaking. Anglers can fish in four of the park's six lakes, but petrol-powered boats are not allowed; only boats powered by trolling motors or without motors are permitted. Camping facilities and more than 15 miles of horse trails are available for equestrians. For hikers and backpackers, the park has over 20 miles of hiking trails with excellent opportunities for wildlife viewing. Dixie Lake has a fishing pier, canoe/kayak launch, and a picnic pavilion.